Base: Paris Area, France
Position: Founder and Principal Consultant
Phone: +33 6 16 73 32 22
Core consultancy areas:
- Multiphase polymer systems, Paints and Coatings Technologies, Polyurethanes Chemistry and Processing Technology, Thermoset Polymers and Composites, and Waterborne Systems
- Senior operational management of new product and process developments
- Organisational change leadership and transformation of innovation culture
- Founded MELWELL Technology and Innovation Consulting E.I. in 2018.
- Chief Technology Officer, Aliaxis Group (2015-2018). Over 2.5 years led the structural transformation of innovation and R&D across Aliaxis Group, from a fragmented, siloed, multi-site, low innovation maturity organisation to a value-adding, output-focused, and networked organisation.
- Global Director for Corporate Innovation and R&D, AkzoNobel N.V. (2012-2015). Over 3 years, led the structural transformation of global strategic research and new product and process technology innovation in the Netherlands, PR of China, UK and the U.S.A.
- Global Research and Development Director of R&D, Huntsman Advanced Materials (2007-2012) responsible for strategic research, and new product and process technology innovation, located in PR of China, Switzerland and U.S.A.
- Global Technology Leader, The Dow Chemical Company (1995-2006). Results-driven and accomplished, and adept at leading teams to develop new product and process innovations that address customer needs. Adept at navigating across multiple countries and cultures to achieve business success.
- Speaks English, Dutch and French
- Chartered Engineer, Institute of Engineers, UK, 2004.
- Chartered Scientist, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, UK, 2004.
- Fellow, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, UK, 2004.
- Ph.D., Polymer Chemistry and Reactive Polymer Processing, University of Manchester (UMIST), 1993.
- B.Sc.(Hons.), Polymer Science and Technology, University of Manchester (UMIST), 1990.